Sunday, August 23, 2009

Birthday Cards & Animal Welfare

On August 25th (which is just around the corner) Alexander Skarsgård turns 33. I had this idea of remembering him with something fun, and came up with this.

Firstly, I wanted all the fans to have an opportunity to take part in this. So I came up with the idea of collecting all the birthday wishes into one place - that would be this very blog.

So, if you have something you want to show to him or say to him, please send you greetings, poems, songs, video clips, artwork, photos, whatever you think he would like to me at ericslegsNO@SPAMwippies.com (remove "NO" and "SPAM") and I'll publish them here. In case you're not feeling creative, you can just post a comment wishing him happy birthday!

Secondly, I noticed a while back he's been taking part in saving the beautiful sea creatures we also know as WHALES. Since we can't really get together and head out to the sea to save some of these awesome animals, I thought we could raise a few dollars for the cause, as a birthday gift for Alexander.


If you have some extra money (even a small amount will be plenty!) then DONATE IT! I've created an account to FirstGiving, where you can safely and quickly donate money for our cause. So click the link:

Yes, I wanna save me some whaleys!

The fundraising will be going on for 6 months, so you can either do it later or better yet, do the Good Thing several times!

Here's where the fundraising idea started from:


Please share your opinion if you have one! I'll be moderating the comments to keep this clean & friendly, so it could take a few hours before it appears.

Thank you VERY MUCH for reading! Please be sure to pass the message along or tweet it on Twitter.


Yours truly, Tiia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment